It’s basically been over a year since I’ve been in dA for more than 10 minutes! So much has happened since my last post :D I could go on and on about how awesome my past year has been and all the amazing things that have happened, but that would take way to long and I’m lazy :')
I will, however, offer a little summary:
- My exchange semester in the UK was AMAZING, so good, in fact, that in the end I decided to transfer universities and now I’m finishing my studies here (It’s funny how it sounds so simple now, but at the time it was one of the most stressful moments of my life :’) ).
- I’ve fallen in love with the sweetest, silliest, most wonderful boy in the world and am lucky enough to get to spend every day with him!
- He really is a silly.
- I miss my family and friends back home quite a lot. But during the past year at least I got the chance to visit them a couple of times, which was nice :D BUT! I’ll be seeing my parents and sis on New Years! :D We’ll be meeting in New York, yay!
- I went on a 700km bike trip with my bf over the holidays. From Amsterdam to Cologne and back (We bought our bicycles second hand in Amsterdam, we got quite a good deal!). The trip took us about two weeks and we camped almost every night. It was an amazing journey, but incredibly tiring though!
- I haven’t experienced summer since Febuary 2013 :’) srsly, wth even is warmth.
- Visited Lithuania!
- Will visit Lithuania again for Christmas!
- Dissertation = Death
- I haven’t really been doing photography much… Like at all. I know it’s quite sad. But I’ve kinda moved on into animation now. I still love photography though! I’ll always will :D
So yep… Basically I’m still studying in England, about 7 months away from getting my degree in Animation and no closer to understanding the mackem accent! :D
Hope everyone’s doing fine! I’ll try to come here more often. And I’ve got a lot of animated happiness that I want to share with you!